Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our stud dog, Tate, performed services for someone on a Pick of the Litter contract recently. Well our new puppy was delivered to us today. Our intent is to find her a forever home, but while she is with us she will be one of the pack.

I hope you don't mind, but I can't resist taking puppy pictures and showing everyone. She is just adorable (as all Beagles are). Temporarily her name will be Winnie (Poohbear). The dam owner's pre-named her that because she was the whiniest pup out of the 8 to begin with.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
She's adorable! But, if she was your pick of the litter, why are you going to rehome her? Just curious. She's so cute, how could you let her go?

Recently, I was at the vet office. Some one in there had a fresh litter of Beagle puppies for sale. I couldn't resist a cuddle with a couple of them. But, had to walk away.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: KSycamoreShe's adorable! But, if she was your pick of the litter, why are you going to rehome her? Just curious. She's so cute, how could you let her go?

Recently, I was at the vet office. Some one in there had a fresh litter of Beagle puppies for sale. I couldn't resist a cuddle with a couple of them. But, had to walk away.
Well.....it's like this. I am two dogs over my limit as it is and another one would just give me more mess and more noise to alert everyone else to that fact, if you know what I mean. I breed my beagles and since my stud is her father then I couldn't breed her obviously which means she would have to be spayed. That would be okay if I lived in the country, but in the suburbs I have to keep things within reason.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieOMG Donna...she's beyond precious! The picture of her in the snow is just amazing! What does Sulli think of the new addition?
Sulli and Tate have taken to the new puppy faster than Maya and Sam. The old fogeys (2 & 5) are a little less likely to get attached because they seem to know that the puppy won't be staying. Well actually Sam always gets clingy like he thinks we are trying to replace him. lol

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww how gorgeous. We are on a wait list for a new puppy now , so I love looking at beagle pups.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: Beagle EyesAww how gorgeous. We are on a wait list for a new puppy now , so I love looking at beagle pups.
Are you planning to get a tri-color or a duo-colored pup? I love them both and now currently own 2 tri's and one tan/white. (and 1 mutt) lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
ahhhhh she is SO cute!! I LOVE the one of her in the snow.

·
Registered
114 Posts
ahhhhhhh iwant a beagle puppy kiss and cuddle!

does she have that puppy smell? i love that smell! they should bottle it

·
Registered
472 Posts
Oh she howls already. I have puppy fever BAD! She is so cute

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Ah-ha1 See, I knew there had to be a good reason you could let that adorable little bundle of love go.

I totaly understand. We live in the country and we're maxed out. I'm fostering a JRT right now. We found him as a stray. I'm not a JRT fan, but, this little guy is worming his way into our hearts. It's going to be tough to let him go. But, he has to.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts