Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's been so long since I had any new good pictures of Miss Shiloh on the computer, I wanted to share these. (Hope I've remembered how to do it right!)

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
LOVE that last picture of Miss Shiloh! Her expression says it all!

BTW...beautiful foilage. Where is that?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How precious !! Love the head tilt !!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Add me to the me too head tilt list! Just love it when their ears get that silver frosting looks. Saw an 18 year old Beagle in the Vet's office last week and wanted to scoop her up and take her home. Beagles age so beautifully.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Oh beautiful, beautiful pics!
*smooch* on the lovely Miss Shiloh's nose. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
540 Posts
Genie -

What lovely pictures of Shiloh!! What a sweet face she has. Looks like she was enjoying a lovely fall day in New England - perfect time for a nice walk!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Genie: I am so glad you remembered how! Miss Shiloh is just gorgeous -- as you know, I am partial to senior beags. Everything they have gone through shows in their faces, especially their eyes. Your photos make me want to give Maggie an extra hug!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, everyone. So glad you enjoyed the pics!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Oh WOW they are fabulous pictures of Miss Shiloh, she is so cute and the scenery is lovely too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
786 Posts
Miss Shiloh is a very distinguished looking lady.

Love the fall pictures... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
Miss Shiloh looks so sweet and kind like a human maternal figure!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Makes me want to wrap her up in my arms.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely pictures, where is that beautiful lake? Miss Shiloh looks adorable, how old is she now? Particularly love the last picture. :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
All I can say is AWWWWWWWWW :heart:
She is beautiful, I too love the mature Beagles.
And, yes, where did you take the pictures. It's a beautiful lake.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Genie,
All I can say is Shiloh is GORGEOUS.

Lora&Tippi

---------------
My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet.
Edith Wharton
---------------

1 - 20 of 21 Posts