Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends gave us pictures of Booker and Popcorn for Christmas. They had doggy sat for us earlier this year and were able to get a great action shot of Popcorn and the first good close-up of her face I have ever seen (she is usually scared by the camera and runs or turns away). And the Starbucks shot is of Booker making sure she gets ALL of the latte foam from the bottom of the cup!

They didn't have any good pictures of Moosie - but we tend to have a lot of those already since he is so darn photogenic and camera-friendly (we call him Zoolander...).

So here are "the girls":

·
Registered
991 Posts
Please thank your friends for taking such great candid shots. I love everyone of them. They show Beagles as we all know them, beautiful, spirited and determined. That shot of Popcorn is just outstanding and I am sure you will treasure it.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hmmm...I can only see one image. The one of Popcorn (I think) running with the stick while being chased by the big, red dog.

That is an incredible shot! Calendar worthy.

The other two images are just white boxes with those darned red x's in it.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Aahh...much better, thanks!

Popcorn looks just so kissable! :biglaugh:

Henry has gotten into the habit of waiting to lick my yogurt containers clean for me. He would probably like some frothy milk from Starbucks too!

~Denise

1 - 7 of 7 Posts