Foxy posing on Table - Spot the Gwenni wig wig in the background

Caleb with Funny ear

Foxy--Shall we dance?

The whole pack

Left to Right -- Caleb, Gwenni and Foxy

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Thanks for sharing pictures......your crew is beautiful.....and MY how that Gwenni is growing! :angel:

·
Registered
62 Posts
ohhhhh! What sweet beagle baby pics! I had to laugh at the table picture. I actually caught Doc standing in one of my flower pots the other day, just munching away at a daisy. Silly boy! What a beautiful pack you have!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
all I can say is aaawwwww...

That Gwenni is growing up way too fast !!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Have to agree with others-dear little Gwenni is not so "little" any longer! Neither is my baby Maggie though..

I did read on your website that you had thought about mating Foxy and Caleb, is that right? what beautiful beags they will make... do let us know how that goes.. and how any other folks can adopt those beauties ...

Back to waiting for labor here-I know Maggie is due any moment.. poor gal.. it is hot and miserable for her
Judi and the gang

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I so love looking at pictures of your pups -- they are very special looking. My Maggie is honored to look even a little bit like Roxy-roo.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hellen, as always, gorgeous pictures. I just love their little faces! I've got a soft spot for those European Beags though. Gwenni sure is getting big. And, I just love the one of Foxy where it looks like she's dancing.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Judy

No It is an honour for us to have a dog that looks like your Maggie who is a special little girl!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts