Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post some new pics of my kids.

Cute, huh? Sadie looks like she's smiling!

Cris, Carter and Sadie

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Adorable children and adorable hound!!! Nice group photos. I also love your signature!!!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
She is beautiful and your children are cuties!! We have a Sadie too!! Your Sadie looks just as pretty and confident and happy and wild as our Sadie. Our Sadie will be 9 on November 11th. She is still a wild back yard hunter.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is a wonderful group photo of Sadie and your boys! They are all just adorable, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a great picture! Your boys a going to be heartbreakers for sure. Sadie looks like she's so happy. I'd guess she loves her siblings very much!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: My Sweet DaisySadie looks like she's so happy. I'd guess she loves her siblings very much!
Sadie and the boys are very connected! It's funny to watch her interact with them. Every school day, I walk my younger son to the school with Sadie in tow. We take a short path through some woods to the back of the field. Sadie and I stay at the fence and watch while my son crosses the field and makes his way into the building and the whole time she will whine and cry and look at me as if to say why can't I go with him? She then mopes around the house and then around the time the bus comes she anxiously awaits their arrival home. She jumps on each and kisses them crazy!
It's one of the best parts of having her!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts