Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! I am glad to report that Maggie is feeling quite chipper and was even in a howling mood:

Then she complied to have a more polite picture taken:

Started her SAM-e/milk thistle/Vitamin E regimen today -- optimistic that good days are ahead! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Hey pretty Maggie.....

My maggie is keeping her paws crossed for success with the new medicinal regimen! Here's hopin' you continue to have howlin' good days.... :angel:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
So nice to see her looking carefree and happy. Hope you find the right treatment and she can have many days like this.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
"Happy Days are here again" I imagine that is what she is singing !!!

here's to many many more good howlin' days Maggie !!

AARRROOOOOOOO !!!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet Maggie, it's good to see you feeling so much better! :thumbup: Hopefully, your new medical protocol will work as well for you as it did for Traveler.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Glad to hear that Maggie is feeling better - and what a great howling shot! Perhaps she also feels spring in the air - although in Florida I suspect that isn't quite as big a deal as it is further north...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
Perhaps she also feels spring in the air -
I think it is more likely that she is feeling "winter in the air"! We are going into our third night of hard freezes -- actually have the heat on in the house. It never got above a very windy 56 here today. I know -- not the same as up north -- but still cold to us.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
Perhaps she also feels spring in the air -
I think it is more likely that she is feeling "winter in the air"! We are going into our third night of hard freezes -- actually have the heat on in the house. It never got above a very windy 56 here today. I know -- not the same as up north -- but still cold to us.
That is funny - I guess everything is relative since we are also in the mid 50s today and to us that feels like spring is definitely in the air!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jersey is feeling the winter weather here too! She's been a bit frisky today. I've been attributing it to the brisk weather outside. It's OK of you're in the sun, but once the sun is gone or you're in the shade...brrrr....I know it's all relative. We're not used to these cold temps here in Florida!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So pleased to hear and see Maggie is doing so well. Keep up the good work Maggie! Lovely photos.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts