Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I truly hope I am not bugging anyone by keeping posting pics of these little cuties but I just think they are so adorable, and I know a lot of you were not able to see your beagle from little bitty to big pups. So I think it is fun. I guess if it offends anyone-they don't have to look, right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
As far as their first baths-they did pretty good. Only had one poop in the water! heheh
Kept the water about 2" deep and let them walk around a bit, had to have kind of a line up-hubby brought me one, I washed it off, he took and dried it and brought a new one, it was fun. But a LOT of work! LOL.

"first howl!" so cute!

3 girls.

pretty girl

another pretty girl

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

all pooped out after playing in the grass

wait-where ya going!

looks just like her momma!

(betty is in the back, she is the one I call "betty boop" she is the smallest with the black face)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I LOVE looking at pics of your pups!! They are just precious and growing up so fast. Since you've named at least one, am wondering if that means you might be keeping Betty ...

·
Registered
333 Posts
They're adorable! I LOVE to see beagle baby pictures since mine are all grown up!! :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How precious. I love that first one of her first "aroooo!".

Quote:Originally posted by sherocks:
You could never post too many puppy pics!
I second that! Judy, there is no way that you could ever post too many pictures! You're definitely not bugging us...we love pictures around here.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
*grins* I thought all my beagle loving pals on here would love the first aroo, I sure thought it was the most precious thing I had seen all day!

Well, today, we are 4 1/2 weeks old or so, and the little piggies are getting hungry! I turned around and found them in the big doggy food climbing in it and chewing on it. I knew they were teething, but wow! I got a bowl out and put some water in it to soak up some of the hard food but there were a few that didnt care and kept in no matter how much I pulled them out to the other bowl!

only a few more weeks, I guess I have homes for 2 of them around here. I tried to post an ad on petfinder.com but I have to fix it because they thought I was not explaining why they were bred, so I just have to explain that I had kept the big dogs apart the whole 2 weeks she was bleeding, and apparently she was not out of heat yet, or it was still possible after that.

poor Maggie momma is getting tired of feeding them though, those teeth are sharp! LOL. and they are demanding little buggers.

Anyhow--- I will probably take more pics this week:)
Judi and the gang...
Harley (big daddy, grandpa, LOL) :angel:
Chopper (dad, boyfriend) :raspberry:
and the 7 dwarves, lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif :roll:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Judi,
they are soooo cute!!!! and they are so close I can smell their puppy smell!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
It just brings tears to my eyes to see those pictures, but Polly is such a Pain in the rear end.
She digs, she chews, she eats everything, and poops even more. :rolleyes:
She is not an easy puppy by no means, and I would so much love a new puppy, but I don't think I could hack it...
good luck finding them homes...keep us updated.
Connie

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wonderful pictures Judy, looks like they are developing really well. You will break your heart when they go to their new homes, but as long as they find good homes all will be well.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
they are adorable !!!!

They are getting so big already...they grow up way too fast !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts