Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took a trip to Petsmart to pick up some treats. Daisy was a little out of it cause she was sedated from her trip to the Vet to get X-rays, so it was a pretty quiet trip

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Haha, so cute! My little girl is still not used to visiting the store yet. For some reason or another, she is terrified of the shopping carts! No matter where she is (in my arms, on the ground, in the cart), if she sees another one coming our way, she will begin to howl and shake.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Cute. Tucker would never get into a cart. It takes two people to take him to the pet store. One to do the shopping, and the other to go with him as he checks out every inch of the store for spilled kibble. He was offered a job once to clean the floors. He also has learned to hound the store clerks for treats. When he goes into the store, EVERYBODY knows he is there. Luckily most people love to hear his aroo.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, Rocky kept putting his paws on the side of the cart and like I said, Daisy was sedated so she was an angel

·
Registered
889 Posts
my cute babies!!
Wish I could have gone instead of having to go to work...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Wow I haven't seen a dog in a cart before. Cute

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That's awesome.
I don't think my guys would be that cool in the cart!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally Posted By: A doghouseGreat shot!Have you shown it to the Petsmart people?
thanks everyone
! No one at Petsmart saw the picture, I just took it on my cell phone camera, just something that I could snap and then send to Erin's phone to get her through work

1 - 15 of 15 Posts