Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im new to this site and im a new beagle owner, sort of. Ive had rollo for over a yr now. Got him in january of '08. adopted him from the sanilaic county humane socitey in MI. He stole my heart the minute i saw him. He's a miracle dog, one with a horse shoe hangin above his head. He's a parvo survivor, got sick when he was only 6 weeks old, but i never gave up. Hes my world and i love him to death. ANYWAYS, im glad to be here and cant wait to look around and meet new people!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Welcome!!! Hope you enjoy meeting the other beagles lovers & hearing our stories
Can't wait to see Rollo, but he's cute!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome. We look forward to getting to know you and Rollo.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW, looking forward to hearng more about you and your beagle.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone, Jorge here, nice to meet everyone, I just bought my little girl Phoebe a month ago, she is 4 months now and quite the cutest little brat, I call her that all the time, my first actual dog so I have had a great experience with her, she is very smart, a little stubborn, but she is young and of course it seems like she thinks she is always missing out on the fun! hehe. I will attach a few pics here in a moment, they are on the other computer

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.