Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today the pack is three! Joining Crook and Bel is little miss Shelby:

Let the fun begin again!!

·
Registered
991 Posts

Tell us everything!!!! How old is she, what do her roommates think of her, where did you get her, you get the idea. I did not believe they made harnesses that small. I would just love to scoop her up, she is adorable! More pictures, please.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:Originally posted by BoulderBeagles:

Tell us everything!!!! How old is she, what do her roommates think of her, where did you get her, you get the idea. I did not believe they made harnesses that small. I would just love to scoop her up, she is adorable! More pictures, please.
She is 7 weeks old, fully Beagle. Peggy heard an ad on the radio swap shop show Friday. Got her from a very nice couple here locally (they had two males left BTW VERY reasonal price too). Her dad is a beautiful tri-color Beag and her mom is a blue-tick looking Beag. Both Crook and Bel were a little leary at first, but after Shelby quit chasing them wanting to play and went to sleep, they got to sniff her real good without getting pawed. All seems ok now. Got the harness at the local Pet Depot. Only place we saw them.

And you know there will be more pics to come!! :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome, Miss Shelby!! You are absolutely gorgeous. :heart: How exciting for your whole pack -- am sure you will be quite spoiled quite quickly!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ooooooooh, she is sooooooooo cute!!!
I want another one, and I'm still in the puppy phase with Chloe..
She is adorable, enjoy her and puppyhood all over again :wave:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few more pics:

Is it too early to have a favorite pic? Well, here is my fav so far:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
She is absolutely precious! :heart: I don't think I could pick a favorite shot, they are all so sweet! Seeing those pictures makes me want another one. Jersey is all grown up now and I miss having a puppy around.

·
Registered
115 Posts
How Cute! I remember when Zeus's toys were bigger then him /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Congrats on the family addition.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! everyone. All seem to be adjusting pretty well. Bel is still a little skiddish but I think it is gonna be OK.

·
Registered
448 Posts
very very cute pup!! And a big name Shelby for her.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOoks like a winner!
J

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMG! She is just too cute for words! I wish I could pick her up and snuggle her!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Caesar's Mom:
OMG! She is just too cute for words! I wish I could pick her up and snuggle her!
Thanks so much!

She already loves to snuggle and will kiss with tongue before you realize it!! :raspberry:
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts