Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone here im from Melbourne in Australia and i got my first beagle (ace) 3 weeks ago, he is now 9 weeks old and is quite the handful lol,and im looking forward to chatting and sharing experiances with you all.. I will post some pictures up soon

·
Registered
847 Posts
Earlier tonight we were looking at pictures of Bodie when he was that age. We're so amazed at how much he's grown in only a few months.

Beagles are so adorable at that age. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Always happy to add another Beagle nut to the group. Enjoy your puppy. They grow up way too fast.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Sam - Welcome to Beagle World and a big ole welcome arroooo to Ace. Don't know much bout pups, all mine have been adult rescue but loce the breed. Can't wait to exchange stories.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Like Bob, I have an adult rescue but love to hear about puppy adventures and, of course, look at their pictures. Your signature line says a lot about the past three weeks. We will keep bugging you about posting pics of Ace!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world. You are in for some fun and dont hesitate to write here if you have any questions.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts