Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World and a big arrroooo welcome to Baylee, Jeep, Amos Moses, Colt and Bandit. All Rescues, bless ya. Looking forward to hearing more of your pack and their exploits. Beware, others will nag ya for pictures.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! :wave: A lot of us here have rescues. My beagle, Li'l Girl, is a rescue as are two of her canine "siblings", and the queen of the house, Miss Priss, the calico cat. Our senior dog, Misty, is our only non-rescue.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by reload556:
I have an addiction to beagles.
Well, you are definitely in the right place! We at BW adore our beagles and everyone else's too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif You are right down the road from me -- I live in Riverview. My best friends live in Venice and I am always driving up and down 75 visiting. My Maggie is also a rescue -- you get super kudos for having a pack of rescues. As others have said, we thrive on pictures. There are posting instructions in the "discussion" section. Looking forward to hearing about your beagles' antics!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.