Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all
I'm bill :wave: and i have an addiction to beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif the wife and i have 3 we have a 3 year old named baylee a 1.5 year old named jeep and a 16 week old named amos moses we also have a lab named colt and a shepard named bandit and 2 kids and all the dogs are rescues

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World and a big arrroooo welcome to Baylee, Jeep, Amos Moses, Colt and Bandit. All Rescues, bless ya. Looking forward to hearing more of your pack and their exploits. Beware, others will nag ya for pictures.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World! :wave: A lot of us here have rescues. My beagle, Li'l Girl, is a rescue as are two of her canine "siblings", and the queen of the house, Miss Priss, the calico cat. Our senior dog, Misty, is our only non-rescue.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you, Reload!

You and your wife sound like my kind of people. :thumbup:

We have three pups at the moment, all rescues.

Henry, our beagle, is our latest arrival and we are beagle converts because of him.!

Please send pics if you can!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by reload556:
I have an addiction to beagles.
Well, you are definitely in the right place! We at BW adore our beagles and everyone else's too. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif You are right down the road from me -- I live in Riverview. My best friends live in Venice and I am always driving up and down 75 visiting. My Maggie is also a rescue -- you get super kudos for having a pack of rescues. As others have said, we thrive on pictures. There are posting instructions in the "discussion" section. Looking forward to hearing about your beagles' antics!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Well, I guess that I am not the only bleeding heart here...I have 4 pups of which 3 are rescues. I do wish I could take in more. for now I foster beagles for the rescue here in Tampa.

Welcome :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Welcome to BW! :bounce:
Bless your heart to have a whole pack of rescues.
I have only one rescue, my black retriever for 9 long years, he's now 11 years old. My Charlie is almost 1 year by next year 1/18!

Charlie mom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts