Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone, we're new here. Our family had been dogless for a year before our newest addition joined us. Shandy (1992-2006) was a Sheltie-Terrier cross, and Tasha (1993-2004) was a Shepherd-Black Lab cross. Tramp is our first Beagle.

Tramp was born on the first day of Spring (March 21) and he's a real cuddler, considering both his parents are hunters we're quite pleased with how cuddly he is.

Tramp seems to have morphed overnight... where did the black head go? :conf6:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW!! Tramp is quite handsome -- his coloring really did change fast. There is a recent thread in our "discussion" group about coloring changes with lots of pics of "befores" and "afters". I am so glad you decided to have another dog join your family -- it took me three years between previous dogs and current rescue, Maggie, who was adopted at 1 year old and is now 12. Looking forward to hearing all about Tramp's puppy antics and seeing lots more pics!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome to BW Tramp & LeeAnn !You are in for a GREAT time !! There is nothing that compare to being owned by a beagle puppy . :thumbup: I have had Shiloh since he was 4-5 weeks old and he is 2 1/2 now. Wouldn't trade the memory of those frst weeks for a million dollars ! :rotflmao: Have fun !

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. Tramp's colors did change quickly. Maggie is just over a year and is still changing. The first changes were a surprise to me. I didn't have any idea her color would change.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from myself and my rotund little beetle, Henry. :wave:

Tramp is just adorable! I love his pictures, especially the head-tilt adult one.

~Denise

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome aboard !! Tramp is very adorable! Don't the puppy months go by fast??!! They grow overnight it seems. Please keep us updated on his progress and we love pics!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to Tramp! My litter was just born on June 21st, I believe thats the first day of summer? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Looks like a cute pup and a real cuddler!
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a beautiful face Tramp has!!

My Daisy and I welcome you to Beagle World :wave:

Most Beagles are very cuddly. They love being loved and love you back :heart:

Looking forward to hearing more about your gorgeous boy.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
very cute!!!
We said the same thing about the black head. We had no idea Georgia's coloring would change. Polly has always been black and white and not changed one bit. But maybe she's a mix of some sort?
Welcome Tramp!

·
Registered
135 Posts
CUTE!
I was hoping that the black head wouldn't go away on my pups, oh well the brown looks better than I imagined! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts