Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got a Beagle puppy for Christmas! I have been wanting a dog but my husband said it had to be a beagle. I was never a Beagle fan so I said then he had to get the dog because if I got it, it would not be a Beagle. So what does he do, gets the dog of his choice and gives it to me for Christmas! I was not too thrilled at first but now I am a huge Beagle fan. Our new puppy is the cutest, happiest little guy ever! I named him Snoopy - I know, not very original but my husband said give him a normal name, he wasn't thrilled with the name I gave our Guernsey cow, Brunhilde, so I figured Snoopy is the most obvious choice.

I look forward to reading everyone's posts. I am on dial-up so I am not sure if I can last.

Here is a picture of Snoopy, he is 8 weeks old:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
What a beautiful little boy. Thanks for sharing and we hope to see many more pictures of Snoopy. Welcome to Beagle World.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
He's gorgeous. Glad you found us here and look forward to getting to know you and Snoopy. Don't worry...you will learn to love that little guy more than life itself.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Welcome! Jethro is my 3rd puppy & Snoopy looks just as
cute as him! Beags have a way of charming people that do
not have the need for a pet! Goober was nearly full grown
when my parents moved here in 1992 & my stepmum liked him,
but even he was not able to convert her to be a dawg
person! Homer as a puppy,(even though he is a mixbreed)
made some progress with her...but Jethro has won her heart!
She just cannot get enough of rubbing his mink like fur
on his ears & body! And as far as beag puppies go, he is
very calm, quiet & well behaved! (Soo far, he has not been
the terror that Goober & Homer were as puppies)!!!

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Welcome to the Beagle World pack. keep us posted.

Andy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW! I agree with the others, beagles have a way of growing on ya!! Then you wonder how you ever lived without one!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to all for the wonderful welcome! Snoopy is doing great and seems to be fitting into our life really well, of course it helps that we adore him and miss him when we are away (that pesky job you know).

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just look at that absolutely adorable puppy face!!! If I could only reach into the picture to pet him and kiss his little head!

Welcome to BW. You'll find out lots about Snoopy and his kin here.

Monica and Daisy:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts