Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am new to this board and thought I would say Hi! I have been a proud beagle owner since August 2006. My wife (then girlfriend) bought our boy back then. We bought a second beagle (a female this time) for her birthday less than a year later, but we lost her at 15months old when she caught blastomycisis (which I may elaborate on in a later post). This last summer we bought another female that is now 8months old. So I have a 3year old male name Floppy and an 8month old female named Bella. We absolutely LOVE our dogs and are glad to be members of this community in hopes that our experiences may help some others and some of your experiences may help answer some of our questions as they arise...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome. I'm glad you found us. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I have.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome, this is a great forum!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world. Sorry to hear about the loss of your second beagle, the information could be useful for members here. Loking forward to seeing pictures of Floppy and Bella

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello, I am also new here.

I am currently five beagles. It started with Melissa, in July 2004. Then came the other and now, beyond, I am Snoppy Junior, giving, Pucca and Fox .. some pestinhas ... but all lovely ....

I am delighted with the race, always cheerful, loving and full of life.

I share information with everyone here.

OF DOG HEART

I realized I ever a part of my dogs, he takes a piece of my heart with him. Each time you enter a new dog in my life, he blesses me with a piece of his heart. If I live a long life and, with luck, all of my heart will be dog, then I become so generous and full of love to them. (author unknown)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. I am glad you found us. I look forward to getting to know you and your pack. We love photos so please share some with us when you have a chance.

I currently own 4 and one of the females is pregnant and due May 3rd with a litter. We are always excited to have new little ones around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts