Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Kirby and my Beagle's name is Henry. He's my second Beagle. First one we had to put down last year at the age of 14.

Here's pictures of Henry at 9wk, 3.2 lbs

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. A big welcome arroooo to Henry. He is so cute. Can't wait to see how his colors turn out as he ages.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World!!

Henry is absolutely adorable :heart: I felt as if I was drowning in those beautiful eyes -- Can't wait for stories and more pics as he grows.

Hope you'll have fun with us.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
As everyone as said, who can resist a Beagle Puppy. Henry is the perfect example of those words. He is a fine looking little gentleman and I am looking forward to seeing more pictures as he grows up. He looks so serious. Does he play much and has he discovered his Beagle voice yet? Welcome aboard. I can not wait he hear about Henry's adventures.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Henry is a handful, but thankfully since he's a puppy he sleeps a lot. He doesn't quite have his bark yet, but has really loud yelps. Right now I'm just trying to house break him...so far he's been a great puppy. Oh yea, I'm trying to get him to learn his name.

I'll be posting all the pictures of Henry here so friends, etc...can monitor his growth.

http://gallery.rennlist.com/gallery/album628

Thanks again

·
Registered
991 Posts
I love that picture of Henry upside down asleep on someones lap. Today has not been a great day and just looking at that picture lifted my spirits more than you can know. Thanks, keep the pictures coming. Greedy little beast aren't I!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:Originally posted by BoulderBeagles:
I love that picture of Henry upside down asleep on someones lap. Today has not been a great day and just looking at that picture lifted my spirits more than you can know. Thanks, keep the pictures coming. Greedy little beast aren't I!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Awe sorry to hear, I hope today is a better day....and if it's not I've put more pictures up on the site.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh finally, someone from my area!
Where in the bay area are you in?
We are in Contra Costa County, Martinez.
Welcome aboard!
Maybe we can meet in the doggy park some day!
Henry is still too young to be in the park, he should have all the goodie shots first.
But he is so cute!
My beagle is Charlie, he is one year and 5 months old. We started on this board when he was 15 weeks old.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Charlie mom:
Oh finally, someone from my area!
Where in the bay area are you in?
We are in Contra Costa County, Martinez.
Welcome aboard!
Maybe we can meet in the doggy park some day!
Henry is still too young to be in the park, he should have all the goodie shots first.
But he is so cute!
My beagle is Charlie, he is one year and 5 months old. We started on this board when he was 15 weeks old.
Hey, we are in Castro Valley. I know Henry needs all his shots first. Man, we CAN"T WAIT until we can bring him to the dog park and watch him play. 7/31 is his last shot...I think we're going to bring him to the park the following weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I know Castro Valley, I've a friend there.
On 680 South, if you go North on 680 you see a turn off Willow Pass Road. Exit to the SunValley Mall, we are 10 minutes from the mall.
Welcome again.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts