Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am JoAnn and we have 3 wonderful beagles. Chief is 9 and is a 15" Tri who is still a puppy at heart. If not for the grey muzzle, you would think he is a 2 year old. Angel is a 13" female tri. She is our little princess. She is stunning and knows it!
Dakota "Kota" is a two year old Red and White, and my personal baby.
Kota developed Parvo at 3 mos and we almost lost him. We had to give him IV fluids at home. He was a really really sick baby. Since then, when I am home he doesn't leave my side.
I think he is one of those rare beagles that when he is left loose is not in another county with his nose to the ground in 60 seconds flat! He can actually be off a leash and not leave me for one second.
He is actually in the chair with me right now looking at pictures of other beagles! (So if my spelling/punc. is bad, he is helping here!)
Anyway, hello to all here! Will add pictures later!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My sad face was supposed to go next to my parvo sentence....Kota was helping!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome JoAnn, Chief, Angel and Kota! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome JoAnn :wave: Your beagle babes sound wonderful! Looking forward to the pictures!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World. I have one of those grey muzzled puppies myself. I rescued him when he was from 3-5 years old and he's been my partner for the last 9 and a half years ago. My Bagel sends a bif welcome arrrooo to Chief, Angel and Dakota/ Didn't catch how old Angel was but sounds like she has her royal position well established. Kato sure had a rough puppyhood but he sounds like he's doing fine nowadays. Can't wait to share stories. Welcome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Angel is 3 and Kota is 2 1/2. Since they are so much smaller than the Chief, we still call them "the puppies". You would be surprised at how many people ask if they are Chief's pups. It's always a hoot since Chief is obviously a male!!
Chief was a rescue dog that we have had since he was a year old. We got both Angel and Kota from breeders, Angel from Southern MN and Kota from Wisconsin.
Chief always had the run of the house and when we would come home at night we would find pillows tossed and a mess everywhere. Our reasons for getting "the puppies" was solely because we thought Chief might be misbehaving because he was bored....so of course we had to triple the trouble!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts