Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello all. My husband found this website and I'm so excited to see so many beagle lovers. I love reading your posts and looking at the pics. I've tried to post a pic of our 2 beagles, Ginger and Bailey, so we'll see if it works. Bailey is the tri-color and Ginger is the lemon/white. This is when we first got them ..... they are a year old now so I'll post more pics soon (if I know how to do it!) I look forward to being a part of this group.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, obviously my picture didn't work. Any suggestions? I went to sony imagestation, clicked on picture I wanted, copied the URl into the message but nothing is there. HELP!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: I see two pictures of your beautiful babies, so you must have done the right thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome!! Ginger and Bailey are both adorable!! Bailey's expression in the picture is so precious, and I love Ginger's color (perfect name!) and the little freckles around the nose! We look forward to more pics and stories of your beagle babes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, looks like my photos are working so ... sorry for the duplicate!! I will try to post a few more recent photos soon.
-----------------------------------------------
No problem, the duplicate's all gone. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
------------------------------------------------

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hello to you, your husband and Ginger and Bailey! :wave:

They are positively adorable!

I'm happy to see some more Virginia "beetles". Especially here towards the southwest.

We live in Roanoke but my Henry was a "hurricane dog" who came up from Louisiana. He was very sick when he got here but he is now fat and happy and spoiled.

Glad that you found BW!

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle WOrld. They were sure cute pups, can;t wait to see how they grew up, Look forward to exchanging tales and information.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts