Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought Cookie home to our family July 28th 2007. I didn't know of any websites for specific breeds, until I brought home our newest family member Moose. I looked for awhile before I brought Cookie home to decide on what breed, and fell in Love with Cookie after we she was the first of her brothers and sister to walk up to us. She is great but a little stubborn and seemed to have seperation problems when we left. So, we decided to bring her home a Lab Moose for a lifelong playmate and Brother. She is very happy and barely even notices when we leave the house. lol. I belong to a Lab and now a beagle website and enjoy them both from the information on becoming a top notch owner and pack leader myself.

Cookie DOB 5/28/07
Moose DOB 12/13/07

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Labs and Beagles make good partners. Welcome to Beagle World! Taking on two pups at the same time, the next few mionths will be fun /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome! They are both cuties. I have one beagle. Maggie is almost two and still as much fun as when she was a baby.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for your comments and welcomes. I enjoy both and they provide entertainment nightly to our household. My Beagle is a little subborn and I am working daily with her, but she loves her new playmate.

·
Registered
220 Posts
They are soooo cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif! Both of'em.
I think they make a good match.

Oh and Welcome to BW /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts