Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In conjunction of Beagle World being a place to interact and share our beagles in a day-to-day setting I would like to take the time to mention another site now added as part of our links and a place those whom are looking to adopt should take a first look before considering other avenues.

Beagles On The Web Has many things like news articles, "TAILS OF INSPIRATION", "Faces Needing Places", "Featured Adoptable Beagles", and more.

Many long and hard hours goes into this site every week to bring you the latest and greatest. Please take the time to visit and pass this link to others interested in beagles or looking to adopt a loving caring sweet beagle fur kid.

I rate this site at five paws.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Beagles on the Web is great. I volunteer with Seattle Beagle Rescue and I often recommend that applicants take a look at this site.

·
Registered
226 Posts
<span style='font-family: Arial'>Thanks for the nice words, guys! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I've known Joe forever- I followed him here from Dog Junction in 2003. We share an unfortunate common bond in that his Murphy and my Tinker are both dogs with back issues (IVDD), and we have compared notes through the years on that and other issues.

Beagles On The Web is actually in its 13th year on the net. It was started by Laurie Kramer (who still posts the Daily Digital), and I took over the site in late 2005. The main focus of the site is Beagle breed education and rescue advocacy.

It's been fun to see the expansion and growth of Beagle World, and the recent facelift is tremendous. Kudos to Dave, Joe, and Jamie on all of your hard work.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

~Caron
aka Virginia's Mom & Tinker's too

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I have been reading Beagles on the web for a long time. Great site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.