Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally found some time in front of the computer to show how Snoopy settles in in hes new homeHe already has several favorite spot like on the stairs where he can follow the neighbourss nice little poodle :biglaugh:

He also got a new luxury basket and insisted to have it place in the middle of the not finished kitchen so he could follow what Dad is doing with all the tools and stuff

We will keep you updated on how Snoopys is doing in hes new home when we have the time
Snoopys mom

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Wow, what a great bed!

Your house looks beautiful! Are you building a new one or renovating?

(Hello to you Snoopy!)

~Denise

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its an old house from 1950. My husband is a true handy-man and has spent the last 3 month tearing everything inside down and totally rebuild it all :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Very nice house.... I love the window at the staircase....
Snoopy - great bed you have there... I'm sure you'll have great greams in it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
134 Posts
he looks right at home already. I love the one of him "bird" watching. he needs some binoculars so he can check out Fifi Poodle better :sign20:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Congratulations on your new home. Snoopy certainly seems to like it!That bed is great.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like theres a lot of good beagle sent in a 50 year old kitchen :biglaugh:

Look at that face...looks like hes afraid that an old kitchen table will attack the little poor dog??!! :wave:
Snoopys mom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts