Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I hope everyone had a good Christmas i know Stan was extremely spoiled he got more presents than me!
Unfortunately me and Stan have to move home in a few days, we are going to live with my mum. I'm worried how Stan will settle in as its a new home and all new furniture so nothing will smell like his home. Has anybody got any tips on how to settle him in to his new home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Sorry you have to move, or will this be a good thing? Stan will still have you and all your belongings. How old is Stan? You will have to keep a eye on him at the new place to be sure he stays out of trouble. I can't think of anything that will help him settle in. Except spending time with you so he is sure you aren't leaving him there. Good luck!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Good to hear from you! Taking Stan's toys, water/food bowls, bedding and anything else you can take that will make him feel "at home" will help. If you've been crating Stan, that will help a lot with his adjustment. If not and you need to leave him during the first few days, you might want to confine him in a small area and put in his favorite things as well as something with your scent on it (best choice will be something you don't care to use again ...). Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for your tips stan has settled in realy well much better than i thorght he would
hes just looks a little confused at times
thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts