Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We are new here

I am Danielle, 25 years old and I have 2 beagle boys. We live in the Netherlands. (so please forgive me when I write something strange
)
My beagles are Charlie and Levi. Charlie is 2 years old (24 april 2006), he is living with us since he was 8 weeks old. and Levi is 1,5 years old (1 april 2007, came to join us when he was already 7 months old.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi Danielle,
Welcome to Beagle World. I will look forward to hearing more about your beagles. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd like to add some pictures....Can I do it when my pictures are in a online photoalbum?
When I try the File manager, I get an error everytime
In my online album there are a lot of

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's great to have another international member!

Since viruses are being transmitted through photo hosting sites, we request that you use the <span style="color: #3333FF">File Manager</span> for posting photos. You can find detailed instructions in the Help Forums in the Posting Help section.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further help.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Danielle!!!
Your boys are beautiful

Amsterdam is on my list of places to visit, hopefully within the next few years I'll get there too

I see you managed just fine with the file manager. You have an entire team here to help you if you need us

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I already figured it out

I work in Amsterdam
It's a great city, and not because of the coffee shops

On the left in the picture is Charlie and on the right is Levi

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommyI tried resizing your photo but your post just vanished

Anyway, here is the picture:
Sorry!! I deleted the post
I noticed the picture was huge

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Cherie is just beautiful. Will be interested in how our forum compares to your. Looking forward to lots more pics and stories about your adventures with Cherie.

P.S. Your English is fine -- you will find that we are not judgmental at all - just glad to share our common love of beagles!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

thanks for your welcome!!!!
Yes, Chérie is a nice dog, a small one.
My forum is like your forum here.
We have a lot of meetings during the year. In 2008 we had 2 big meetings with more than 100 Beagle. We organise the meetings on a special place for dogs near Düsseldorf at the river rhine.
Last weekend we had a small meeting at the river ahr. It`s one of the red whine areas in Germany.
Also we have foto competitions in our forum.
Otherwise you have the same themes like other forums.
Health, characteristics, nutrition .....
In Germany we have a very sad situation with laboratory Beagle. We try to arrange new home for the dogs.
Near by Bremen in the north, there in a company, they sell more than 2500 Beagle to laboratories every year!! :-(

So, best regards from Mönchengladbach (Germany)

Helmut

1 - 20 of 26 Posts