Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have loved Beagles for a long time and have been waiting for the right one to adopt me. Last night I rescued a 6 week old Beagle mix. The mom they said was a Beagle/Sheltie mix, she looked just like a Beagle only with long hair, and they said the father was a black/tan medium sized Beagle mix. They were in a hurry to get rid of the pups, and they were being kept outside which is why I adopted him so young.
Anyway, this is Scooter:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Scooter is precious looking. He sure looks like a beagle pup to me. Welcome to Beagle World :wave: I can see why you would give your heart to scooter. 6 weeks is young but seems like better than neglected early life outdoors. You will have to interact like his siblings and mom would in a perfect world!

·
Registered
88 Posts
:bounce:
What an adorable puppy :heart: He looks like he's the perfect adition to your family. All the best /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to BW :thumbup:
I wanted to name one of my beagles Scooter but they are both girls and my parents wouldn't let me!
Cute name and very cute puppy!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaaawwwwwww Scooter is sooooo cute !!!

Welcome to you both and I look forward to hearing the hysterical puppy stories !

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Awww, what a sweetie!! Look at that face!! Welcome to our little world. I'm sure you'll love it here, and we'll enjoy getting to know you and your little Scooter!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Look at that sweet face!! What a darling pup :evilhalo: but you'll love him too much to REALLY mind.

Welcome and big Arrooos from Daisy, too.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
What a beautiful puppy. Looks full of mischief too. I am sure you will have great stories to share.

·
Registered
146 Posts
What a cutie! I'm glad he adopted you. At 6 weeks he was just learning how to play properly and getting loads of warnings from his momma if he got out of line. He will need you to take the place of his momma now. Properly socializing is very important as well. Take him everywhere and introduce him to tons of different people, children and dogs that you know for sure are healthy and up to date on their vaccinations. Thanks for getting him out of the cold...poor little thing. You definitly did the right thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts