Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, newbie here. We just brought our little Crosby home from the breeder yesterday. Excited to meet the community and learn from all of you.

Jake

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Welcome.. welcome to puppyhood.. im a puppy survivor...lol. ask all the questions you want. Read up on all you can on what to expect dealing with puppies. Hope you're crate training.. my dog is 8.10 years now and still loves her crate. She sleeps in her crate now and goes in on her own.. you can search this forum on various topics by putting in keywords like:
Potty training
Crate training
Obedience training
Dog food www.dogfoodadvisor.com
Biting/nipping...will start soon..not aggression
Cassie says hi

IP

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome Jake and Crosby! What a cutie. Wouldn't say no to more pictures though :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome.. welcome to puppyhood.. im a puppy survivor...lol. ask all the questions you want. Read up on all you can on what to expect dealing with puppies. Hope you're crate training.. my dog is 8.10 years now and still loves her crate. She sleeps in her crate now and goes in on her own.. you can search this forum on various topics by putting in keywords like:
Potty training
Crate training
Obedience training
Dog food www.dogfoodadvisor.com
Biting/nipping...will start soon..not aggression
Cassie says hi
View attachment 41978
View attachment 41979 IP
Thanks! We are Crate training. Any thoughts or tips on that would be greatly appreciated. I hear this is one of the more difficult things to do.

Also, we are already in the biting/nipping phase. Thats been pretty interesting. Cassie looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts