Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I got my beagle (probably mixed with something else), I dont think he is pure beagle though. How about you? I got him from an animal shelter about 4 or 5 years ago, I cant remember, time flys with Beagles. When I got him, Willie was an outside, on a chain only Beagle. He had an imbedded collar and absolutely no fur around his neck where the collar was. When I first saw him and we met, I felt so sorry for him, but he didnt feel sorry for himself. He was so happy and sweet, he just came up to me and we played a bit at the animal shelter. I was just in awe that a dog that had been through so much just forgot about it and was ready to move on. At that point he had me and the rest is history. He does have some throat issues because of his past but he refuses to let it slow him down any. Here are a couple pictures of him, while I am fishing, doing what he does best. This is ofcourse after he ran himself silly in the woods and jumped in the water to cool himself off. Notice the dirty front paws in the second pic. Sorry for the long, rambling, first post.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
to Beagle World.

Willie is a very handsome beagle. It's makes me mad to hear his past history but I am glad that you are giving him the life that he deserves now

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome! Aw, Willie is a cutie
Isn't running, sniffing and getting dirty what all beagles do best?

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hes a lucky beagle to have found you. Keep the posts and photos coming, they are never too long for us, particularly happy ending ones.

·
Registered
320 Posts
oooooh boy! that is one handsome beagle!! Great story

·
Registered
865 Posts
Awww...what a sweetie! I love how tuckered out he looks!! Welcome to BW! You will love it here. It is always so nice to hear a story with a happy ending.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome! What a cute beagle!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts