Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Rose. My boyfriend and I just got our first dog. A 4 month old tri-color beagle named Boomer.

We just got him 3 days ago (sunday, the 7th). Things have been a bit rough, but we love him dearly.

Ok, now off to make a post of my questions/troubles lol!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will edit my first post to add the little story in.

ok look slike i cant edit the first post, so heres the story:

I had been dying for a dog my WHOLE life. Me and my boyfriend moved into an apartment, so it really wasnt a great time to get a dog, even though i still wanted one.
I have always loved beagles and found a kennel online a couple years ago. Caulderwood Kennel.
I constantly was checking the site for new liters, upcoming liters, and they were located about an hour north of where my parents lived.

I was so hoping when we moved to TN that we could go to the kennel and get one, so i constantly brought it up with my boyfriend.

They had some older pups for sale for cheaper, and i figured that it was perfect to get the beagle i want, from the breeder i wanted, for less than half of their usual price. I didnt mind he was older.

Everyday for a few weeks, i was bringing him up to my boyfriend.

Sunday (the 7th) my boyfriend woke me up, and i jokingly asked if we could go get him and he said yes!

I coudlnt be happier to have him in our lives now!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wow, that is so sweet! And Boomer is beautiful! So handsome! Welcome to BW! Everyone here is so helpful and kind.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone. Its been a while since ive been on the board, i made a post in the beagle discussion in my thread updating his progress and such!

He is really turning into a wonderful little pup and will be a great dog!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.