Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Rose. My boyfriend and I just got our first dog. A 4 month old tri-color beagle named Boomer.

We just got him 3 days ago (sunday, the 7th). Things have been a bit rough, but we love him dearly.

Ok, now off to make a post of my questions/troubles lol!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will edit my first post to add the little story in.

ok look slike i cant edit the first post, so heres the story:

I had been dying for a dog my WHOLE life. Me and my boyfriend moved into an apartment, so it really wasnt a great time to get a dog, even though i still wanted one.
I have always loved beagles and found a kennel online a couple years ago. Caulderwood Kennel.
I constantly was checking the site for new liters, upcoming liters, and they were located about an hour north of where my parents lived.

I was so hoping when we moved to TN that we could go to the kennel and get one, so i constantly brought it up with my boyfriend.

They had some older pups for sale for cheaper, and i figured that it was perfect to get the beagle i want, from the breeder i wanted, for less than half of their usual price. I didnt mind he was older.

Everyday for a few weeks, i was bringing him up to my boyfriend.

Sunday (the 7th) my boyfriend woke me up, and i jokingly asked if we could go get him and he said yes!

I coudlnt be happier to have him in our lives now!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wow, that is so sweet! And Boomer is beautiful! So handsome! Welcome to BW! Everyone here is so helpful and kind.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome Boomer and Rose. We are always glad to add new friends. Thanks for including the photos. He is very handsome and I love his colors and markings.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to you and Boomer! He has beautiful markings. Hope you get through the difficult first few days (and nights) quickly and start to really enjoy all the great things about beagles!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone!

He has afew little marks on his face and a few on his ears from his brothers and beagles friends at the kennel! lol.

I loved his spots!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very cute puppy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone. Its been a while since ive been on the board, i made a post in the beagle discussion in my thread updating his progress and such!

He is really turning into a wonderful little pup and will be a great dog!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.