Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Chloe a new harness. I ordered it this morning and got an email that it's ready a few minutes ago. It is a hand-made harness, based on Chloe's measurements and my choice of fabric and hem color. It has Chloe's name on it and my phone number embroidered..... isn't it pretty?

bottom

I can't wait until we get it....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's very pretty. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif I see a cat in the picture. Does it come with the harness? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: madison069that's a easy way for a guy to get your number! lol

looks good.
Wasn't my thought.. hehe. I also have my number on her collar... no one called yet, BTW.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nah, don't bother over this. I would have done it had I thought it would cause such a stir... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That's awesome! If I just had one dog (or two) I might consider it, too - but 10 would be a little over my budget at the moment.

·
Registered
862 Posts
That harness is awesome!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif Boeing's new harness is similar to Chloe's except that it's not custom-made. His has little yellow flowers on red background. My mom says it makes him look sissy, but I really like it and I don't think he really cares /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing pictures of Chloe in her new harness!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts