Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I'm glad I found this forum. I'm expecting a new little guy in july and it looks like i can learn a lot here. He's 3 weeks old right now. I have had a other dogs before but not a beagle. Look foward to chatting with all of you.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! First, I have to say that I saw your username in the newest member list and thought what a great name!
This is a great place -- not just to learn about beagle ownership but to share the ups and downs of living with a beagle. Now -- you have a job to do ... we want puppy pictures so you have to learn how to post them. Many of us, myself included, have adopted adult beagles so we get our puppy fix from other members.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not sure how to post pics yet.....i'll try tommorrow. As for the little guys name it will be Fredo.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Fredo... because he's a heartbreaker? ^_^ Welcome to you, and hope to see pictures of your new little buddy (as well as of the other dogs in the Fur, Fins & Feathers forum)!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to Beagle World. You have loads of fun ahead!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As far as adding pics, i don't have a website i just have pics saved in folders on my PC. So how can i get them into a message?
thanks

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: beaglejuiceAs far as adding pics, i don't have a website i just have pics saved in folders on my PC. So how can i get them into a message?
thanks
Check our photo posting help and our How To section. If you still need help, just hollar. There are many websites that host pictures: Photobucket, imageshack, flicker, picasa....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: beaglejuiceAs far as adding pics, i don't have a website i just have pics saved in folders on my PC. So how can i get them into a message?
You don't need a website. For directions on how to upload photos: go to the forum titled Information & Help Center. Then go the How To section. Then go to: How to use 'File Manager' to upload pictures. The hardest part of this process is making certain that your pics are sized appropriately for the forum in which you are posting them. Any photo in any forum (except for large photos) cannot be larger than 650 in width or height. I find that I sometimes try to post a picture that I think is small enough but I get a message that it is too large -- I then go back and reduce the size again and try again. I personally use Print Shop to resize my photos but there are many other options, including on-line services such as photobucket. Just remember to save your resized photos under new names so you still retain your original, larger size photos -- that way you can submit photos to the BW calendar!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh...Duh.....I probably should have checked that section.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My heart just melted! Fredo is precious. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to BW! I can't wait to hear more about your new little guy once he comes home.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW!!! Fredo is adorable!! We look forward to hearing about Fredo!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Fredo is a cutey and a great name. Take good care of him. Thanks for sharing his pics with us.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts