Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody!
After loosing our chocolate lab to cancer my wife and I decided on getting a couple smaller pups this time around. She was able to find one first. It is a small mini doxie which we will get a week from Saturday.
I had my first choice shot down by her because of the breeding requirements. Marriage is a give and take type of thing, so this time I gave. It took me a while longer to decide what I wanted after that. I took a couple of those "best dog breed for you" quizzes and beagle's kept showing up time after time. I will admit it seems like a great fit for me. I tried to find a breeder in my area. The first couple breeders had no puppies and none coming any time soon.
The third breeder I got a hold of said he had one girl left that he was planing on keeping. But after hearing my story felt compelled to let me have her if I liked her.So off I went and she seemed like a great puppy. So I paid for her on Wednesday and will be picking her up on tomorrow Saturday:dance::dance::dance:.
I all ready have a appointment with our vet 45 minutes after I pick her up. If i do this right there should be pics below.
I have been reading post here trying to get as much knowledge a I can.
Thanks for being here! And thanks for reading my post.

·
Registered
959 Posts
New babies

MY goodness those are cuties....I love them. Good luck, please send more pics, my family knows exactly what I am doing when I say "AWWWWW, I have to have one of those". Can't wait to hear more!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
:welcome: Those are two very cute pups! Hope all is going well now that you have one of them home already! We love pictures and will help you as much as we can when you need it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts