Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from today
He had just been for an hours walk and was tired

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally Posted By: Joe BeaglesLove that white face.
Thankyou

He is not looking too bad for 13 years old.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Tired pup! It's so awesome that he's up for lengthy walks at age 13. I can only hope that my dogs are that spry at that age. Griffin is so handsome.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: EveTired pup! It's so awesome that he's up for lengthy walks at age 13. I can only hope that my dogs are that spry at that age. Griffin is so handsome.
He has slowed down a bit now but will still enjoy a long walk every day.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well, I'm sure you know how I feel about senior beags -- be sure to take lots and lots of pics! Griffin is just magnificent looking -- I agree that it is great he feels well enough to take an hour's stroll.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: judymaggieWell, I'm sure you know how I feel about senior beags -- be sure to take lots and lots of pics! Griffin is just magnificent looking -- I agree that it is great he feels well enough to take an hour's stroll.
I will try and take more of him now,I have only just worked out how to resize them for this site and all my older ones of him are on Photobucket not on my PC as I deleted them.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh he does look tired, they still like their walks in their senior years Bazel comes home tired but content. Griffin is very handsome

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a distinguished looking Senior Griffin is!! Just beautiful! Daisy is now 10 years old, but she hasn't gotten very white yet. The glucosamine and condroitin seems to help her quite a bit. She even gets the zoomies once in a while! That makes me laugh in delight. Belly rubs to Griffin!!!

Monica and Daisy:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts