Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I got my beagle back in October; she's 3 months old as of Dec 25th. Abby has been quite an adjustment for me as she will be the first dog of my own. I'm trying to not spoil her too much too!

If the picture attachment worked it was from back at November... she's grown quite a bit!

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My heart just melted. Abby is just adorable. Look at that baby Beagle belly! Good luck not spoiling her. We failed miserably at that. One look from those sweet brown eyes and that gentle little face and you give in to whatever it is they want. The first year is a challenge sometimes, but once you've bonded and they get a little older and calm down some it's all worth it for that life time companionship. It can't be beat.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Ahhh...how can anyone not love a little Beagle? Look at that precious girl.

Beagles are not always the best dogs to have as a first because they can really try your patience, but I promise if you live through a Beagle you can handle just about any dog in the future. lol Don't let that scare you...they are the love of my life and worth every torn up toy, chewed up dog bed, etc...

Glad you found us here at BW. Welcome from a semi close neighbor (UTAH).

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Abby is just adorable. As others have said, just accept that you will spoil her but do try to slip in some limitations if you can.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW! Abby is such a cutie! We are from TX, too (though we are not currently living there!). Both my beagles came from the Fort Worth area and we are from Denton!

Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing about Abby!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. And hello to my fellow Texans and close neighbor in Utah ;-) I'm glad I found this forum and I know it will be helpful. Look forward to getting to know you all!!!

Have a good Tuesday!

·
Registered
168 Posts
aaawwwww... what a cutie. something brought me back to my Marco looking at that pic. Enjoy her.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Beagle World, any more pictures.

·
Registered
605 Posts
What a beautiful puppy! Puppies are so fun and so trying, but then you have a such a dear companion once they grow out of their mischief. Welcome to BW!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts