Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I currently reside in Ohio. I am brand new (as of January) to the Beagle breed. My husband found a 6-8 week old pup while he was working outside in the negative 20 degree weather. Being the dog lover that he is, he brought home the frozen fur ball. We weren't even sure he was going to live! We warmed him up, got him to the vet and he is now a happy, well adjusted crazy beagle! My 5 yr. old named him Buck, the Beagle. We have never owned a beagle so this is all new to us. I currently show 2 Great Danes in the AKC conformation ring and am expecting another show boy in fall sometime. I am also hoping to get an ILP for the beagle and do some agility with him. He is a lot of fun for a little guy!

Amy, Lucas and Tia (the great danes) and Buck (the beagle)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Buck will no doubt be running those danes in short order!!!
WELCOME!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome! The first time my beagle saw a Great Dane, she dropped to the floor in fear and refused to move. The Great Dane and her owner were great and Maggie became friends before we left.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome! Can't wait to see pictures of Buck...be sure to include some of Lucas & Tia, too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts