Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Sadie a new food bowl. It is supposed to keep them from gobbling their food down too fast. Basically it has 3 raised areas in the bowl. It definitely slows down her eating. She finished about the same time as Pooh Bear. Pooh Bear chews each piece of dry food and is a slow eater. I feel a little sorry for her though because she has to work to get the last few pieces of kibble, as they seem to get stuck in a small, tight area of the bowl. Sometimes Pooh will finish his first (which never used to happen) and he comes over to help her with her dinner. I stop him. Sadie used to do this to him.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I think I might like this for Gunnar. He eats so fast I really don't think he chews it and he is done before I get Daisy's bowl filled. He is 11 and I think this bowl would be good so that he would chew his food and clean his teeth. Where did you find yours?

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Fetch-dog is where I got mine too. It definitely works. Sadie eats so fast that she has choked on her food a few times. And that scared me to death. Ya'll let me know how you like the bowl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts