Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Rhoda, I use a different photo host so am not quite sure what happened with your pictures. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif I was able to fix it for you, though. :thumbup: Great pictures. Charlie's a cutie, and Marlin's a distinguished gentleman. :heart:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great pictures, Charliemom! Marlin is a lovely dog. Any picture I have seen of Charlie (who is adorable!), he always looks like he's seconds away from running off to make mischief! Aroooo!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Katie:
Great pictures, Charliemom! Marlin is a lovely dog. Any picture I have seen of Charlie (who is adorable!), he always looks like he's seconds away from running off to make mischief! Aroooo!
I agree!!! Charlie looks like a mischievous beag. So full of energy and adorable too!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Charlie has a mischievious look to him, doesn't he? Very handsome. And Marlin looks great by the pond. Do you have fish in the little pond?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Sandy, I used Imageshack, it showed in the beginning though.
My niece who is a pet photographer took these pictures at my house. It wasn't easy even for a professional. My niece had a piece of chicken jerky in front of the camera. She took a lot more cute pictures, I'll show you all next time.

Charlie mom
Rhoda

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Mom of 2 Beagles:
Charlie has a mischievious look to him, doesn't he?
You all took the words out of my mouth -- as soon as I saw the pictures, I thought "mischievous twinkle in his eye", then I scrolled down and read everyone else's reactions. We are definitely unanimous in our character assessment! So glad you shared a picture of Marlin -- he looks ready to take a dunk!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures. Charlie has that same twinkle I see in Jersey's eyes sometimes. Nothing good comes after that! He's a very handsome young man. And I love the picture of Marlin. He seems very interested in the koi in the pond. By the way, from what I can see, your yard is beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Boeing's mom, "chicken jerky" always work the miracle! Marlin was looking at the chicken jerky which my niece(who took the pictures)put by the pond. She had a piece in front of her camera when taking Charlie's pictures, it took her a while, Charlie won't sit still. :biglaugh: They were having the after Christmas sale!

Charlie mom
Rhoda

·
Registered
345 Posts
You really get to see just how handsome Charlie is in these pictures. I never knew his eyeliner was so good looking. He reminds me of Fin with his almost all tan face. Beautiful shots!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts