Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home last night with lens for the new camera and found a somewhat cooperative subject to practice on:

Remember, first time out with camera, so still learning this silly thing. Be kind on critiques.

:read:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Looks like you have a pretty willing model there! What a ham! Great pictures - way to go with the new camera!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is quite a ham. More photogenic than Crook too. He ALWAYS looks So0o0o0o sad on film.

Camera is gonna be GREAT!!! :evilgrin:

MORE POWER!!! :hyper:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Those pictures are really not bad at all. Having a beautiful beetle definetly adds to the quality.

"I am ready for my closeup Mr. Demille". :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
I think that it look great. Try playing with your exposure +/- a little, you will see a big difference when shooting.

Are you shooting Jpeg or RAW (or both)?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just Jpeg for now. Learning what buttons do and when to use them to accomplish what I want to do.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleBob:
Just Jpeg for now. Learning what buttons do and when to use them to accomplish what I want to do.
Honestly, I learned so much about my camera from reading the manual cover to cover. I can't wait to see more pics.

If you have an editing software (I use Elements 5) you will soon fall in love with shooting RAW. You can edit them SOOOO much easier and get the results that you want.

Good luck with it and have fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts