Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hi. I adopted my new beagle Belle last weekend, and have been checking in here so we could both learn from all your experiences. Belle is the sweetest dog in the world, and I'm sure we'll have years and years of fun together. Again, thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by beaglerules:
I just wanted to say hi. I adopted my new beagle Belle last weekend, and have been checking in here so we could both learn from all your experiences. Belle is the sweetest dog in the world, and I'm sure we'll have years and years of fun together. Again, thanks for all the help.
Welcome to BW beaglerules,always room for more . This is a picture of my Shiloh . Would love to see photos of your beagle.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I! :wave:

I think you'll like it here. The owner of BW is from Pennsylvania. Small world.

As Chloe's Mom said, tell us about your "beetle". And we love pictures.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! I adopted my Maggie 11 years ago and she is the light of my life. I expect Belle will do the same for you. Looking forward to hearing all about Belle and, as others have said, seeing her pics!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone, I got Belle at an adoption day at the local Petsmart. I had originally just gone in to get cat food, but once I saw her, I knew she was going home with me. She's fully grown, so while I missed the fun part of the puppy stage, I missed the not so fun part too. Here she is in her new backyard, looking happy as a pig in slop.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by beaglerules:
Thanks everyone, I got Belle at an adoption day at the local Petsmart. I had originally just gone in to get cat food, but once I saw her, I knew she was going home with me. She's fully grown, so while I missed the fun part of the puppy stage, I missed the not so fun part too. Here she is in her new backyard, looking happy as a pig in slop.

Belle is sure a beautiful girl ! Not very hard to love a beagle ! :biglaugh: In the picture it looks like she is not very old ! As long as a beagle has someone to love them back. They are always happy ! PS:Food helps alot,too ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle world and a big arroooo to Belle. She does look happy in her new backyard. Adult rescues make the best beagle friends. I'm sure you and Belle will have lots of adventures and stories as we all do. Can't wait to share em with you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you. Are there many adult rescuers here? It seems like there a lot of puppy adopters. Not that that is bad, I just imagine there are different issues. Are there people here that could answer someof my questions?

P.S. Another pic

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
There is a good number of adult rescues represented here! I got my Bagel 9.5 years ago and he was between 3 and 5 when I found him on death row at the pound. There is a current thread in "Beagle Discussion" title "Getting to Know our BW "Beetles" that asks when did first lay eyes on your heagle(s) and I say at least 50% were adult rescues.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big welcome arrooooo to you and Belle! She is a very pretty beagle.

We have three beagles, all of whom we adopted as adult rescues - and there are many others here with adult rescues as well. We therefore all have to live vicariously through the BeagleWorld puppy adopters...

So ask away - I'm sure that collectively we have probably experienced pretty much anything that could possibly come up with an adult rescue!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.