Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself as a somewhat new Beagle owner! We adopted Regal in August when he was about 10 weeks old. He is just the sweetest pup...and I'm so happy I was able to convince my husband that we needed a dog.

We're still working on house training but improvements come in leaps and bounds. Though we haven't signed up for an obedience class yet, we work with him on basic commands...and being so food motivated makes it pretty easy!!

I've enjoyed reading the threads and learning so much more about this breed...and I'm thanking you all in advance for your wonderful support!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. We look forward to LOTS of pictures - and beagle adventures. We all have those beagle tales to tell.

I would suggest that you do sign up for an obedience class as soon as you can. Unfortunately I've only been able to take one of my 9-pack to classes because of where we live, and my job. But it was very worthwhile to take that one.

You'll find lots of good advice here. As I tell everyone, beagles are wonderful dogs, but they're not for everyone. I wish I'd had the advantage of a forum like this when I adopted my first beagle 8 years ago. Think it would have saved me a lot of frustration.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
to BW! Looking forward to hearing lots more about Regal -- love his name -- and we will keep bugging you about the pics you work on getting some posted.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy - welcome to beagle World and a big ole welcome arrrooo to Regal. Your hubby will find beagles are the best of both worlds, they are loving buddies and they are also mighty macho hunters. A big dog in small compact package. Do look forward to learning more about Regal the beagle.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi and welcome to BW!! Sounds like you are doing a terrific job with Regal already. Looking forward to pictures!!

My Daisy sends Arrooos to Regal

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I can't wait to see pictures. Beagle puppys are just the cutest!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts