Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

We just brought home our 8 week old Beagle baby last night! His name is Charlee and he's so adorable and tiny and just a big baby that wants to be held alot. Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy Tracy. Welcome to Beagle World and welcome to Charlee. WIth luck, you'll have a baby who likes to be held and cuddled for the next 12/15 years, maybe longer. They grow up but they don't lose their love and appreciation of their pack (You).

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Charlee is so cute. Maggie came to us at 8 weeks also so I can tell you that you have some busy days ahead!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to you and Charlee from Henry Beetle and Yodel the piddling-in-the-bed beetle! And from me, too!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
AW, what a handsome boy! Modern beags thankfully have a longer
lifespan nowadays thanks to advances in med care & more knowl-edge about a beags diet! My pride & Joy Goober is still a
very active beag despite turning 16&1/4 yrs last saturday!
Originally bred as a hunting hound...a Beagle can adapt to be
a family dog as long as they get plenty of attention! And
despite that brand they can adapt very well to change once
they are secure with their familys habits! (I have flexed
from dayshift to swingshift many times in Goober & Homers
lifetime) & they adapt very well to the new feeding times!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Welcome to BeagleWorld and the world of beagles! Charlee is sooooo cute - what a face! We have three rescue beagles we adopted as adults so I have to get my puppy fix from the puppies here... and I know you'll get much support, encouragement and advice here from others who have had puppies.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Charlee is adorable and that little face just reads Yes I'm cute but you wait and see what tricks I can get up to
Please keep us up to date with plenty of photos.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Very, very cute! Another welcome to BW. You'll find lots of friends and advice...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to you and Charlee!! Charlee is quite a cutie! Look forward to hearing your beagle stories (and there will be many, I am certain!!!).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts