Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new temp worker recognized my name from the safety
poster featuring our 4 boys in our boat! The pic used was the
Poor Nibbler pic where Goober appeared as the captain &
Nibbler looked seasick! (Very similar to The canine mutiny
pic!) The caption to the safety poster is...I work safe so I
can take the boy,s fishing! Well , She has a very handsome
male beag that is 15 months old & is a classic 15 inch tall
breeder that has papers & cost them $750.00! (She had a beag as little girl)...& would not settle for any other breed as
she has been trained by a beagle as well! (I will give her this sites add as soon as I can)!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
NR great if you could get her to join here. Could this also be the start of a relationship, letting the beagles get to know one another? Sure Goober and co would love to meet the beagle pup.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I always love meeting other beagle owners. The florist delivery person who stopped here yesterday has a beagle and we talked for a while about our dogs.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How fun! One of my coworkers got a beagle pup a month or so ago and I love hearing her tales of woe! I assure her it does get better, and she is already a total beagle fan. While talking to her, another coworker overheard us and come to find out, he has a beagle too! So we are totally planning a beagle meet.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, doghouse...but this girl is young enough to be my
daughter!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey NW, age is just a state of mind. My 43 year old daughter married a man a year older than HER son last year. Says she's training him young!

The love of my life was 15 years older than I (this was years ago), always said he was 55 going on 5!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I have to admit that the happiest partnerships we know are people with large age differences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts