Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
I would really love to hear any feedback on this service. One of the lawyers at work wants to take her Lab back to Chicago at Christmas and she is quizzing anyone in the office that has critters to see if we know anything. So anyone that uses it, sound-off. Private email if you feel necessary.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! Their website has crashed from the number of hits they are receiving. I wish they flew out of Tampa. Not that I'd be brave enough to put Jersey on a plane without me. LOL! It would be great if they would create an airline where you could fly in the cabin with your pet. No restrictions. Just a limited number of passengers and pets. Maybe if I ever win the lottery that's the business I'd start.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's great! Although this line is troubling:

<span style="font-style: italic">To prevent pets from getting sick, there won't be any beverage or snack service.</span>

What self respecting beagle would fly without snacks?!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I am soooo interested to hear how this does - our dream trip is to one day go across the Atlantic to England/Europe and back with the hounds on the Queen Mary 2 (the only ship that allows dogs - they are in a kennel but you can visit them there and take them for walks on the ship... we did a short cruise on it a year ago mostly to check out the facilities). The biggest issue we have had is how to get from Vancouver to New York and then back again - a road trip across North America would be enjoyable but I would have to take months off work to add that in to the sailing time and also leave time to explore Europe with the hounds. This could be the answer - especially if they expand to fly out of Seattle at some point!

·
Registered
131 Posts
If this airline expands to include Las Vegas, my husband and I would be thrilled! We are going to be driving home for Christmas (home is Maryland), and taking both dogs with us. If we could fly from Vegas to BWI (which the article says already has the service) that would be incredible! Our driving would be cut from two days to a few hours! I'm praying this works out!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I am longing for the day that dogs can travel with us in the cabin. No way would I put ours in the hold. The above is a start and if it is always booked out then they are sure to expand their services.
Very interested to hear Queen Mary 2 ship allows dogs. Our dream is to tour the USA/Canada but we wouldnt go without our dogs. I would have to sleep outside their kennel though!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyWow! Their website has crashed from the number of hits they are receiving.
Well, I guess as long as it's just their website that crashed....

Seriously, I think this is an excellent idea. I think they are just getting off the ground--sorry, couldn't resist-- with this airline, and I hope they are successful.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: A doghouseI am longing for the day that dogs can travel with us in the cabin. No way would I put ours in the hold. The above is a start and if it is always booked out then they are sure to expand their services.
Very interested to hear Queen Mary 2 ship allows dogs. <span style="font-weight: bold">Our dream is to tour the USA/Canada but we wouldnt go without our dogs.</span> I would have to sleep outside their kennel though!!
We sound so very alike about that, just on opposite sides of the water! Maybe we could come over and tour Europe with Susi and Snoopy, and you could come to Canada and tour North America with our pack!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts