Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really haven't posted in quite a while so I thought another introduction would be good!

My name is Sandy and I live in southern NJ and now have 2 beagles. The 1st one is Sweetie which came from a Delaware shelter. She had ALOT of fear based issues in the beginning but I am now happy to report she is a happy girl. She still does have quirks, but overall I think she knows this is her home and has become very content. I love her to pieces and she is my little cupcake!! (ps - I hope the pictures are an ok size!!)

Next is Jack. He is the newcomer I just adopted about 2 weeks ago from a shelter in Maryland. He is just the opposite of Sweetie and is as carefree as one can get. He really has helped her so much already with her shyness. I am very happy I adopted him because he is a little lover!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Sandy! Welcome back!

It's easy to see how Sweetie got her name. Her face says it all!
It's great that Jack has a new home AND a sister who needs him! Bless you for rescuing them both!

We have alot in common! My first rescue, Henry, is just like Sweetie. He came here sick and scared and has made tremendous progress but still can't quite get away from ghosts from his past. I love him more than I can say.

A couple of months ago, we adopted Yodel from the same rescuer who gave us Henry. Yodel sounds very similar to Jack. Yodel is fearless, friendly, curious and very, very sweet. I warms my heart to see him and Henry play in the yard then curl up close to one another for naps. I never pictured Henry to be the wrestly type but he is.

It sounds like we both have lucked out and found the perfect set of beags!

Love the pictures...especially of Sweetie. She even has the freckles similar to Henry. Kisses to both of them from us over here!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Great pictures!!! Thank you for rescuing both of your beagles and giving them a great home

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great news about Jack helping Sweetie to shed some rescue baggage. I love rescues and those that rescue. Can't wait to here more stories about Sweetie and Jack.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Kudos to you for giving Sweetie and Jack their forever home!
How wonderful that they compliment each other's personalities. I love their markings.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hi girlfriend! What great pictures! I'm so happy that Jack has helped Sweetie overcome some of her issues - I don't want to say I told you so, but ....
! I'm so happy it's working out so well for all of you! Big hugs 'n lots of puppy kisses,
Glenda 'n the pack

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back to the BW pack! And kudos on rescueing another beagle. Define South Jersey, I'm in North Wildwood nearly every weekend during the summer.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wonderful that all is going well. Great pictures and am so glad you adopted another beagle.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Both your beagle babes are beautiful--love that ticking!!
Thank you so much for giving these 2 wonderful dogs a new forever home!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts