Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dixie got a clean bill today at the vet, but she didn't like that one vet she had. We ended up having to have a different vet give Dixie the Leptos. shot cause Dixie almost bite the first vet.

Anyone else had this problem, cause Dixie never tried to bite anyone. I wasn't there when the heartworm test was given, but I could tell something went wrong when I heard Dixie yelp. I almost kicked that door in that goes to the back room from the exam room, but i held myself back. The Vet came back and Dixie went straight to me and didn't want me to put her down. She claim that the yelp wasn't Dixie, but i know when Dixie yelps. How is the test administrated anyway? I asked when they got back and she never did answer me, I forgot to ask the new vet.

The next vet came in and Dixie was more friendly and wagging her tail.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
YAY no heartworms! Great news.

When we got Murphy, we took him to the local vetr. hospital near us. Murphy did not like the first 3 vets that tried to check him out. When Dr. Goldacker came in, his attitude changed completely. She became our best asset in caring for all his issues throughout his life. When your beagle picks and likes the vet, that means its a match. Trust the beagle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts