Our Beagle World Forums banner

Needs a home9039266915

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  valspnj 
#1 · (Edited)
I have 3 beagles I can't keep. 1 mom, 2 pups. I'm not doing well financially, they need homes now. Saw mom as a stray, she was skin n bones, so fed her. Didn't know she was pregnant, I have no desire for a dog right now, someone PLEASE help. I dont get good reception where I'm at, so just text me if interested. Local shelters wont take them. Keep getting the run around. I'm in marshall, texas, I'm not real techno savvy, have pics of them, will try to get on site with them. Pups r 14 weeks old today. Both girls, great personalities. Mother- different mood everyday. One day she trusts me, the next not.
Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore Sky

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks so much for ur help, they r about to bust out of their pen, if they get out, they will be prey for wolf's, etc. I'm putting 2 new photos of them on here. My daughter pointed out that "cookie" has one ear 1/2 as long as other. They r so cute, but like I say I'm barely getting by, I pray someone will come get them soon. Granddaughter pose to help me put them online, other sites. Thanks for info.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.