Meeting the family yesterday was a big slap in the face to me that Jake may really be leaving. The problem is that he has been here six months and has bonded with me and the other dogs. As difficult as the decision is, I am wondering if I should trade him for another foster. It won't be much longer that I will not be able to let him go. They have another little boy that has red mange very bad and could use some help. Those of you who foster on a regular basis-- I don't know you you do it.