Folks: Just a quickie update -- in the middle of last night, Maggie had what appears to be a stroke. I got her through the night and had her vet look at her this morning. There is a chance (albeit remote) that she is experiencing toxicity from the ivermectin she is on for the demodectic mange. Obviously, that is the better of the two possibilities -- she is off that med, of course. The vet did give her an anti-inflammatory shot with the hope of dissolving any embolism or clot. He also is running some labs to see if her already high liver enzymes have increased exponentially (thus giving more weight to the toxicity theory). She has had some sedatives so will have to wait until those wear off to see what, if any, lingering effects there are. Your prayers are always powerful so I know they will help Maggie through this!