Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I too am thankful that my puppies somehow know not to bark in the house. They bark when they're playing with each other outside, but the only other time they bark is when one of them gets left inside while I take the other outside.....

....well, okay. So there was this one time when Quinn started barking at a blue 3-D box screen saver on my TV. I was in hysterics because I'd NEVER seen her do anything like that. She was afraid of the blue 3-D box!! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally Posted By: gnome
Originally Posted By: Quinn&Grayson....well, okay. So there was this one time when Quinn started barking at a blue 3-D box screen saver on my TV. I was in hysterics because I'd NEVER seen her do anything like that. She was afraid of the blue 3-D box!! HAHAHAHA

That is just beyond funny. lol

OH...but it was. I tried to capture it on video, but she stopped barking when I finally pulled out the camera. The biggest kicker is that my dog is such a quiet one most of the time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.