Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,458 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyI don't think there can possibly be enough fruit in a pop tart to do any damage.
I have to agree Jen...even if by chance it <span style="font-style: italic">was</span> a grape pop-tart, I seriously doubt there would be enough grapes in a single bite to cause any damage. Probably just grape flavoring and coloring.

Sounds like Jersey girl is going to be OK, especially if she's eating dinner with no problem. Keep an eye on her and let us know how she is in the morning!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top