Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,097 Posts
Jen, about 10 years ago when I got my Lab/Shepherd puppy, my mom trained her with seedless grapes (she learned to sit and all kinds of things with grapes as a treat). This was before we all KNEW that grapes were toxic to dogs. She didn't eat a lot of them, just an occasional treat - so I don't think Jersey is in any danger. Besides, I have never seen GRAPE Pop Tarts, and I used to buy a lot of them for my grandkids.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top